By Elizabeth Dubos
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and features my own thoughts and suggestions.
Crocs has a vast selection of shoes that customers can choose from; They feature clogs, sandals, slides, flats, wedges, platforms, flip-flops, and boots for men, women, and children. Crocs offers numerous colors, patterns, and designs, so customers will never get bored. If customers want to further customize their shoes, they can add Jibbitz Charms. The company’s motto is “It’s the shoes that make us different, it’s the people that make us special.”
My experience: I enjoy wearing Crocs because they’re comfortable and easy to wear. My favorite pair of Crocs are dark blue and have fleece inside which increases their comfort level. My fleece Crocs double as a pair of slippers that I wear around the house. My favorite is the Clogs style because they easily slip on and the strap comes in handy if you fold it down and need to move fast. This is useful if, for instance, it starts to pour outside, and you need to run for cover. I also wear my Crocs for leisure activities like chores around the house, walking my dog, or going the beach. If they ever get muddy or sandy you can easily wash them off and continue wearing them. I love gifting Crocs to friends and family because they’re affordable and stylish. The various color and pattern options come in handy if you ever need shoes to pair with an outfit. For example, in 2019, my mom had to work on the Fourth of July; She wanted to be festive, so she paired her uniform with her red, white, and blue Crocs.
Here is a list of reasons of why you should consider buying a pair of crocs.
1. Comfort. Crocs are not a designated type of shoe and their comfortability allows them to be worn throughout the year by anyone. They can be worn in the workplace, school, to the beach, or even for special occasions. My cousin walked down the aisle in white Crocs and danced all night in a glittery pair. The company is dedicated towards achieving comfort for all its customers.
2. Pricing. If you go on the Crocs website and the pricing unnerves you then head over to the sales section. During the holiday season, Crocs offers excellent promotional deals. If you cannot wait until the holidays, then I highly recommend checking out Amazon. I’ve saved a lot of money on Crocs and saved time on shipping with Amazon Prime.
3. Stand Up and Stand Out Campaign. This campaign was a response to the public opinion that “Crocs aren’t cool.” The campaign’s proclamation was, “Be comfortable in your own shoes. Get inspired by our cast and make any Crocs style your own.” Their cast included entertainer Zooey Deschanel, and actor and activist Priyanka Chopra Jonas.
4. Crocs at Work. If you go onto the Crocs website and open up the navigation section, you can shop for shoes based on your professional needs. The collection includes slip-resistant, standing for long periods, hospitality, restaurant workers, chef, and nursing shoes.
5. Crocs Donation. If you’re a healthcare worker on the frontlines battling COVID-19, Crocs has you covered! They’re currently donating a free pair of shoes with free shipping, so healthcare professionals have easy to clean and comfortable shoes to continue their hard work. https://www.crocs.com/COVID19-REQUEST.html
Edited by Kristina Drendel